UndevouredFetusUndevouredFetus

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Start of My Madness The Start of My Madness

nice

but deranged.....in a Nintendo kinda way. reminded me of one of my favorite games. check out my stuff too.

Violin Torture Remix Violin Torture Remix

horrible noise

hahaha!all this shit is torture. welcome to my world. the world of torturing the innocent masses of listeners with our wonderfully horrible sounds.

FourStar responds:

yay!

Cut Up souls Cut Up souls

calming

this is some good stuff to listen to going to sleep. that would give u nice dreams of living in the sky.lol. nicely done.

artificial responds:

your stuff is also great

perfection.

JackKnifed JackKnifed

kool

nice vocals man. sounds kool but too nu metalish. reminds me of korn cuz the bass. i love that bass. keep it up.

DaylightsEnd responds:

Ya, the "nu-metalish" part actually came to be because I had just listened to "No One" right before I wrote it. I'm glad that you like the bass in it. That is were I major. I'm slowly learning guitar.

True Black Metal :) True Black Metal :)

\m/

*headbangs*.....but quickly stops to look GriM again. lol. man this is nicely made black metal that u can actually understand. the drums are awesome.

jarrydn responds:

Ahhhhhh, dont worry friend, your grim no matter what you do ;D.

Thanks for the 10!

Meaty Chunks Meaty Chunks

nice drums

oh yeah i heard this a while back. kool moshy stuff. man that double bass drum kills!!!!

jarrydn responds:

Haha yeah, computers are good at double kicks ;D

Bad words Bad words

Funny

haha i cant believe no one has reviewed this yet. good work. the lyrics are funny and so is the high pitched siren soundin thing at one part. good effort on all the samples.

ATARI ATARI

pretty nice.

pretty kool Apex Twins meets atariĀ“s donkey kong/pitfall stuff here....

randomdude responds:

Oh yea gotta love old Skool video games, n shit

Yoshi's mushroom trip Yoshi's mushroom trip

Hahahaha....

hahaha funny shit man!! that gave me a laugh so i gave it a ten.

Death_ray Death_ray

nice dark gabba stuff!

this is a nice one. has a dark feel to it at teh begining too and thats a big plus. check out my stuff if you like metal. ill check some more stuff out from you too.

randomdude responds:

Thanx dude, Im glad people have the same taste in music as me, and that not everyone, is a Randomdude Hater lol
I love Metal so ill check out ur shit bud